[Building Sakai] Samigo swapping published assessments id's

Ashley Willis ashley_willis at unc.edu
Thu Mar 29 07:38:42 PDT 2012

Karen & Paul,
Thanks for the replies. Something related the 2 quizzes in Samigo, I am
not sure if she was viewing or editing them simultaneously or maybe some
of the settings are causing an issue. I don't know why it picked Quiz 5
out of all the other assessments she published during that time frame
but it seems like there may be a clue there.

We ended up changing the SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T.PUBLISHEDASSESSMENTID
in our test system and everything looked ok so we made the change in
production this morning.

I will let you know if we discover anything else.

Thanks again,
Ashley Willis
Teaching and Learning Developer, UNC Chapel Hill