[Building Sakai] Samigo swapping published assessments id's

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:31:31 PDT 2012

Hi Ashley,

Do you know if the instructor had multiple published assessments open in
different windows/tabs when she edited them? This is just my wild guess. I
don't know what would be the cause of your issue. If you get more
information, please do let me know.

I think updating the published assessment id in sam_assessmentgrading_t
should work. Although I am not sure if this action will cause any other
issue, but I think you can always revert the id back, right?

Thanks,
Karen