[Building Sakai] regarding changing landing site after login

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:30:40 PDT 2012

Hi Sangeeta,

There isn't a way for a user to set this themselves. It might be a good addition to the user preferences tool though, and then a simple mod to the portal to pick up that setting.

The best you can do right now is /portal/site/siteid, and combine that with site aliases so you don't be to use the guid.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad