[Building Sakai] regarding changing landing site after login

sangeeta bishnoi sangeeta.bishnoi.1987 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:45:09 PDT 2012

hello to all.

Is there a way I can tell Sakai to "land" on a particular tab (worksite) of
my choosing? Currently, when I login, it takes me to "My Workspace" by
default. Is there a way I can change that? Our site here (at UMass Lowell)
has over 20 worksites and each user generally has a "most favored"
worksite. I'd like everyone to be able to land into their "most favored"
worksite as opposed to landing on "My Workspace" every time they log in.

thanks & regards.
Sangeeta Bishnoi.