[Building Sakai] How do I put the further translated files

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Jun 25 05:44:54 PDT 2012

Sounds like a good idea -- this page is based on a volunteer contribution documented at:
	https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I10NSTATS/Home

If you time to look into updating the code, I'm sure we can get it updated on the server.

Once you've finished your first pass of your translation, can you mark the JIRA as resolved? We can always open another JIRA for additional translations.

Thanks,
- Beth