[Building Sakai] Sakai LMS - SIS Integration (Sakora Project)

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Jun 19 05:23:42 PDT 2012

I'll let the developers of the Sakora project respond to your specific
questions below, but wanted to mention another option for integration
is to write your own "provider" code for course management. The API
and several examples are provided at:
	https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/providers/trunk/

- Beth