[Building Sakai] roster photos in 2.8.1

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 05:26:31 PDT 2012

Are we talking about roster2 and profile2 here, or the out of the box
roster tool? There are differences in the way the two tools work;
Roster2 defers to Profile2's privacy settings and this affects official
photos. Can you give me the steps to reproduce the symptoms?

Cheers,
Adrian.

==================================
Adrian Fish