[Building Sakai] Official photos from a folder in Roster/Profile2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:55:02 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

File system storage is not supported in profile2, however Oxford have just filed this Jira, which will allow you to import them, if you can get a URL to them.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-740

So with this feature, you could make the images web accessible temporarily, then import them into profile2.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad