[Building Sakai] Official photos from a folder in Roster/Profile2

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Jun 13 05:13:42 PDT 2012

Hi everybody.

Time ago, we did several tests to load the student's official photos
from a folder into Roster tool. Setting the old Profile tool, it worked
fine. But in the end we did not manage to use it in our production
environment due to bureaucratic reasons.

The old Profile's configuration needed the property
profile.photoRepositoryPath=<PATH> and some XML work.

Now we have got back in this subject and, looking Profile2, it seems
that the two options for loading official photos are from URLs and from
LDAP. We can't use none of these options.

So my question is: is it possible to use a folder containing official
photos in Profile2/Roster? If it is not, should I fill a JIRA with this
demand?

Thanks and best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.