[Building Sakai] Assignment attachment issue

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Jul 31 11:13:12 PDT 2012

Hi, Kelly:

If you mouse-over the attachment title, and save the link, you will find
the link of this format:

http://
{Server_url}/access/content/attachment/{site_id}Assignments/{assignment_id}/toolOrder.xml

The attachment is added in as a resource item. So you should be able to
trace it down in the content_resource table instead:

Try this:

select * from content_resource where
in_collection='/attachment/{site_id}Assignments/{assignment_id}'

You need to swap in values for the above attributes in curly braces.

Thanks,

- Zhen