[Building Sakai] Assignment attachment issue

Geng, Kelly gengx at muohio.edu
Tue Jul 31 11:03:44 PDT 2012

Hi Assignment developers,

We got a professor attached a word doc to his assignment, but is unable to open OR remove it now. The Remove link doesn't do anything and no errors found in catalina.out. Clicking on the doc name returns an HTTP 404.  I'm thinking it's something funky about the doc name or content. ? I can't seem to find where the location of this doc is stored in the database. Encoded in the xml?  Can you point a direction of how to solve this issue? I attached a screenshot and highlighted the problematic doc. Other files are fine.

Thanks,
Kelly

Miami University