[Building Sakai] Assignment attachment issue

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:45:20 PDT 2012

It would be interesting to find out what the cause of this is.

Could you enabling debug logging and try the link and see if you get anything interesting?
Also, what is the full URL? You can take out identifying info like server url etc so that we can try to reproduce and find the cause.

cheers,
Steve