[Building Sakai] blti tool question

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:00:04 PDT 2012

We ran BasicLTI 1.3.x with Sakai 2.6 so you will be fine on 2.7.

For 2.6 we had to patch it as it relied on a kernel method that was only added in a more recent kernel, looks like that was only added in kernel 1.2 so you'd need to patch as well, for Sakai 2.7. The patch is in the base dir of the source.

cheers,
Steve