[Building Sakai] blti tool question

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:48:00 PDT 2012

We have been running modified basiclti-1.3.0 with CTools 2.7.1 releases.
The only patch I found is to make it buildable with kernel-1.1.10

I don't think it would be a big problem for you to run basiclti 1.3.5 with
2.7.1 codebase.

For next CTools release, we will deploy new branch based on basiclti 2.0+
code with 2.7.2 tag. There are couple of related changes needed to make
basiclti compilable with rest of the code(UMICH-539).

Thanks,

- Zhen