[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9 skin issue

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:17:43 PDT 2012

Hi,
  I am using neo-default29 as skin for development however I have
noticed that once a user is member of more than a few sites/courses
depending on the screen width, black stripe that lists the sites startes
covering the side panel for tools etc. Is there any fix around this ? I
have attached a screenshot for details.
Regards,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer& Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson