[Building Sakai] Changing Profile2 Privacy Settings Default Value

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 19 08:02:04 PDT 2012

This is my first time using the mailing list and JIRA tool so please let me know if I did anything wrong :)

I am trying to change the Profile2 Privacy settings so that it defaults to 'ONLY MY CONNECTION' instead of everyone. I have tried many different options to get this to work but nothing seems to be working.

I created a jira issue with all of the details of what I did and a .zip file containing the files I worked on.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-755

Let me know if you need any clarification!

-Will

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University