[Building Sakai] Configure a role of instructor so that he just can update Site Info (course's syllabus) only

Raad Al-Rawi Raad.Al-Rawi at admin.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 06:59:35 PDT 2012

Hi Tin

There is more than 1 permission that controls the various admin functions, e.g. site.upd allows them to change the site configuration (edit title/description, edit tools etc.) but won't let them amend membership (that's controlled by the site.upd.site.mbrshp permission)

What things do you want them to be able to do in Site Info?

Best regards

Raad

~~
Raad Al-Rawi
CamTools Operations Analyst
University of Cambridge

Management Information Services Division
Greenwich House
Madingley Rise
Cambridge
CB3 0TX