[Building Sakai] Updating question pools for published exams

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Feb 22 09:46:30 PST 2012

There is a pending solution for this problem contributed by IU:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1604

When a test is published, it copies the questions from the question pool
into that test.  That is why updates to the question pool do not effect
published tests.  This jira exposes those copied questions and allows you
to edit them.  The disconnect is still there, so any changes to the
question pool won't effect published tests and any changes to question pool
drawn questions in a published test won't effect the question pool.

-Bryan

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Nicole Burris <nburris at ashworthcollege.edu