[Building Sakai] status of some papers are looking "in progress" even after retraction of exam [Semigo tool]

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Mon Feb 20 00:05:22 PST 2012

Thanks Karen

samigo.autoSubmit.enabled=false
 I run query
update sam_assessmentgrading_t
set forgrade=1 ,  status=1
where submitteddate like '20-FEB-12%' and forgrade=0 and  status=0

all papers are submitted, and teacher can see reports.

Previous day
we conducted an exam via Sakai  using following time setting, after 20
minutes (e.g., 1:15pm) papers of some students are auto submitted ,

 Available Date  [image: Click Here to Pick Date]    Students will not see
an assessment until the available date.   Due Date  [image: Click Here to
Pick Date]    No assessment can be submitted after the due date unless late
submission is allowed (Submissions > Late Handling).   Retract Date  [image:
Click Here to Pick Date]

Timed Assessment with Time Limit:  00  01  02  03  04  05  06  07  08  09
10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 hrs.  00  01  02  03
04  05  06  07  08  09  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22
23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41
42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59 min.
Assessment will be submitted automatically when time is up.

 Late submissions WILL NOT be accepted after the due date  [checked] *Late
submissions WILL be accepted after the due date. However, this applies only
to students who have not submitted their work prior to the due date. They
will be given one chance to do so and their submission will be tagged as
late.*