[Building Sakai] status of some papers are looking "in progress" even after retraction of exam [Semigo tool]

Naira Farooq naira.farooq at nu.edu.pk
Sun Feb 19 23:01:30 PST 2012

Dear All,
I work With Jehan at FAST. Please also let us know why these papers did not
auto submit when the paper was retracted by Teacher. Normally papers do get
submit after the paper is retracted.
Please Help, As we have to provide the access of these  un submitted papers
to the teacher. The student answer submissions are available with us in our
database tables but on interface of Sakai it is showing "No submission".

Note: We retract paper manually through "Retract Now" Button.
--
Regards
Naira Farooq | Software Engineer