[Building Sakai] JIRA active?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Fri Dec 14 20:13:31 PST 2012

I filed a JIRA (MSGCNTR-723) about 2.5 months ago, and it seems to have no activity or response.

In trying to understand the process, this seems like a notable problem that statistics reports are inaccurate, but it has not seemed to catch any attention or interest.

Is this just because the new 2.9 release is keeping everyone so busy, or people just don't use this feature, or...?
We are pretty new to Sakai, and trying to learn how the processes work!

(Please don't reply - "fix it yourself"!  We are new users, not yet developers for the system. :-)