[Building Sakai] JIRA active?

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Dec 17 05:41:59 PST 2012

Sakai doesn't have a team of developers that goes around fixing reported
bugs.  If the issue is critical enough, the community chips in and fixes
the problem (especially before releases).  It requires another institution
with developer resources to prioritize this bug as one they want to fix or
you can hire one of the several commercial affiliates (
http://www.sakaiproject.org/node/2338) to address/fix bugs that are
important to your institution.  Some projects have active developers who
maintain it, but the majority do not.

Thanks,
Bryan