[Building Sakai] MD5s for CLE 2.9 Release & suggesting sakai.basiclti.admin be default

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Dec 13 16:51:19 PST 2012

I also don't see anything out of the ordinary with the md5s on the file
system where these files are stored.

[shared_release at takeshi artifacts]$ md5sum sakai-bin-2.9.0.tar.gz
e6692858ce37b329af497f5b72ba64ff  sakai-bin-2.9.0.tar.gz
[shared_release at takeshi artifacts]$ cat sakai-bin-2.9.0.tar.gz.MD5
e6692858ce37b329af497f5b72ba64ff

However Apache is giving the application/zip and application/x-gzip
headers, even though that's certainly not the case, it even downloads the
content correctly as plain text.

curl -v
http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/2.9.0/artifacts/sakai-demo-2.9.0.tar.gz.MD5
< Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent