[Building Sakai] Null locale in english

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:19:24 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel

I wonder if you could run some tests in other tools that use different display technologies like profile2 which uses wicket and maybe polls which uses RSF. The bbb tool is trim path I think so  there may be an issue with the various i18n methods, or it may be in the resource loader.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone