[Building Sakai] Lost Shared Segment

Wheat, Jon jwheat at messiah.edu
Thu Aug 30 06:42:26 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We're using 2.8.1. We have 2 virtual servers behind a load balancer.  Each server is using the same database.  This error block is littering the logs.  The servers seem ok, but I'd like to figure out what's going on since it does say : this should not happen and should be investigated

Maybe its a permission issue on a space both servers should be able to view?
Any ideas?  (I tried google, found the source code, and a similar post but not the same issue)

2012-08-30 08:08:56,315 ERROR IndexManager org.sakaiproject.search.journal.impl.SharedFilesystemJournalStorage - ======================================= Lost Shared Segment =================
        /home/sakai/tomcat/sakai/searchjournal/searchjournal/88972.zip
        The above file does not exist, this should not happen and should be investigated

-Jon

Jonathan Wheat, Ph.P.
Messiah College, Information Services Group
Spam me: jwheat at messiah.edu<mailto:jwheat at messiah.edu>
Stalk me : @jonathanpwheat<http://twitter.com/@jonathanpwheat>
Read me : codedog.net<http://codedog.net>