[Building Sakai] FCKEditor: missing "Preview" and "Maximize the editor size" buttons

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Aug 30 12:25:52 PDT 2012

Are you sure they were removed from core Sakai and not just your local
instance?

It's just a JavaScript file.  Feel free to edit directly on a deployed
Tomcat:

In source: reference/library/src/webapp/editor/FCKeditor/config.js

On deployed Tomcat look in webapps/library/editor/FCKEditor/config.js

--Sam