[Building Sakai] Can we turn on English-DEBUG on the Nightly server?

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Fri Aug 24 10:26:55 PDT 2012

Having the english debug locale available doesn't break them does it,
just if that locale is selected, right?  I imagine anyone who chooses to
use the locale will take it with the right caution needed.

The dates are a real real real nightmare of a problem for localization.
  I *wish* I had a suggestion for you on that ticket.  What I've had to
do on the main international sakai project I've done is go one by one
and set them to something that is consistent across the board.
Unfortunately it does not 'adjust' if someone switches there locale.
This is not a good general purpose solution.  Heck it barely meets our
needs.

---- Cris J H