[Building Sakai] Can we turn on English-DEBUG on the Nightly server?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Aug 24 10:17:36 PDT 2012

Chris Maurer runs those nightly servers.

Just as a note, the English debug locale breaks on any tools that have
date/time formatting because of an i18n change. I haven't gotten anyone to
respond to me with ideas about fixing this ticket:

It doesn't feel like these properties should be in the messages bundle
(because they aren't really and have to be use in java functions) but we
should have some convention for identifying them and fixing these across
the board. I just don't have any perfect idea.