[Building Sakai] Can we turn on English-DEBUG on the Nightly server?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Aug 24 10:32:23 PDT 2012

Right, having the specific locale (en_DEBUG) selected and using it on a
page with a date/calendar item causes an exception (if uncaught) on that
page. Just saying it makes that locale less unusable as there are dates
everywhere. ;)

If we cleaned up and moved all of these dates into the common configuration
files in /config (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15037) then we
could name them something that would be identifiable as being able to be
ignored by the resource parser. That would probably be a good idea overall.