[Building Sakai] Enabling new Tutorial Tool in 2.9-b07

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Aug 22 07:19:30 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

If you click the icon next to the logout button (the icon of the person) do
you see a tutorial link? It sounds like from your second message that you
don't. Does this do anything for you if it's there? The tutorial will only
come up on first login unless you click this button again.

Also translations only exist for English, Spanish and Mongolian since it
was added so late in the 2.9 cycle, which is why it's going to be turned
off by default.

If this button doesn't work, do you see any javascript errors when you open
the javascript console? I can't think of anything else it could be offhand.

For that second issue, I'm noticing it too, and seems like it would be a
lower priority if it's hard to find/find since the icon comes right back
again after page refresh. Something with the onclick action removing it
though.

-Matthew