[Building Sakai] Enabling new Tutorial Tool in 2.9-b07

daniel.merino at unavarra.es daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Aug 22 09:13:37 PDT 2012

Hi, Matthew.

I don't see any Tutorial link in the user icon. I have tons of javascript
errors related to the property "background" at tool.css but I doubt they
are related to this issue.

My server is a 2.9-b07 but it works with a database migrated from 2.7.1 to
2.9.x. I migrated the database about two months ago, I wonder if some
change could have been missed since there.

If you want to take a look by yourself, you can use my server at
http://csie-server.unavarra.es:8082/portal with user "invitado" and
password "invitado".

Thanks and best regards.