[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 Duplication Issue

Paul Dagnall pdagnall1 at udayton.edu
Mon Aug 6 07:10:58 PDT 2012

Using GB2 (v. 1.5) and Sakai (v. 2.6) we have certain sites where no
gradebook items are successfully transferring on duplicate or import. Test
sites, and many others all work fine. I haven't yet found a combination of
settings that causes the problem.

On the problem sites, I've verified that it is getting into the
transferCopyEntities and ImportExportUtilityImpl code. I get no errors in
the log. The records just aren't getting created for the gradebook items.

Anyone run into this before or have any ideas?

Thank you!

Paul Dagnall
Application Developer & Administrator
University of Dayton