[Building Sakai] uninstall sakai

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Aug 6 04:41:27 PDT 2012

If you are following this guide here then just reverse the stuff in the list:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

The major checkpoints would be:
1) Remove the tomcat dir
2) Remove the changes to the environment variables

You probably don't need to uninstall maven or java or subversion but
you could remove those as well (but they aren't really sakai
specific).

What errors were you getting?
-AZ