[Building Sakai] uninstall sakai

Ijlal EL HAZITI ijlal.hzt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 04:22:55 PDT 2012

Good morning

I've installed sakai CLE 2.10 on my personal computer (just for a test). I
tried  to install it on a distant server (via ssh), but, since it's the
first time I manipulate a machine remotly, I made some mistakes that
prevented sakai from running on that server. It took some days so that I
can find out and fix my errors. So now, I have to re-install sakai, but I
have to remove it first. I've erased all the old folders that I've created
in the directory /opt, and all the other components (java, tomcat,
mysql...) and made a fresh install; but I still have bugs and sakai doesn't
run.

 I've faced the same problem while working on my personal computer, so I've
just formated it and made a fresh install of everything and it worked; but
now, it's not possible while working on a server. [even if I have the
permission to format it (it's just an assessment server), I don't think
it's possible via an ssh connection, no??]

my question is how can I radically uninstall sakai from that server??

Regards