[Building Sakai] [cle-release-team] LB 1.4, Basic LTI 2.0-SNAPSHOT, and master 2.9-SNAPSHOT

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Apr 27 12:14:25 PDT 2012

On 4/27/2012 2:06 PM, Matthew Jones wrote:
> Yea, no snapshots were being deployed anymore to that repository.
>
> That was part of the cleanup.
>
> All of these snapshots are on sonatype now for 2.9+.
>
> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sakaiproject/

I added the Sonatype repo but the lack of purepoms:sakai-standard-tool
in that repo is now causing the build failure:

[exec] Downloading:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sakaiproject/purepoms/sakai-standard-tool/2.9-SNAPSHOT/sakai-standard-tool-2.9-SNAPSHOT.pom
[exec] [INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.sakaiproject.purepoms:sakai-standard-tool:pom:2.9-SNAPSHOT' in
repository sonatype-nexus-snapshots
(https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots)

I am now going to humbly request that you restore the purepoms snaps
somewhere. This situation is about to become untenable.

Seth