[Building Sakai] [cle-release-team] LB 1.4, Basic LTI 2.0-SNAPSHOT, and master 2.9-SNAPSHOT

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Apr 27 12:43:41 PDT 2012

Okay, your wish is my command deployed to both sonatype and
source.sakaiproject

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/purepoms/purepoms/

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sakaiproject/purepoms/purepoms/

I'm not planning on releasing purepoms and/or updating the contents of them.