[Building Sakai] [cle-release-team] LB 1.4, Basic LTI 2.0-SNAPSHOT, and master 2.9-SNAPSHOT

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Apr 27 11:06:30 PDT 2012

Yea, no snapshots were being deployed anymore to that repository.

That was part of the cleanup.

All of these snapshots are on sonatype now for 2.9+.

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sakaiproject/

However I think there was some mixup where 2.9.x wasn't building master
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x/pom.xml

And it needed that to find the sonatype repository in the first place.

At one time I figured we could have all indies go off of a static parent
but that decision got voted down, but doesn't look like master got re-added
to the base. I'll fix that too.