[Building Sakai] Analyzing and finding metrics in sakai data.

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Tue Apr 17 12:55:42 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,

You should look at the work of the Sakai Open Academic Analytics
Initiative, funded by a NGLC grant. Despite the confusing name, it works in
the Sakai CLE.

See:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/NGLCOAA/Home+-+Open+Academic+Analytics+Initiative+%28OAAI%29

CCed Josh Baron.

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help