[Building Sakai] Sakai email notifications

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 03:20:11 PDT 2011

Hi Jaco,

It should be pretty simple to add some code that filters and doesn't send email to people with a given role in a site, perhaps coming from sakai.properties. The EmailService is what should ultimately be sending out emails (although there might be some rogue code out there). Add the filter in there.

cheers,
Steve