[Building Sakai] New Developer

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:32:03 PDT 2011

Hi Brandon,

Welcome! For getting up and running with a Sakai tool, take a look at the Sakai Wicket Maven Archetype:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Wicket+Maven+Archetype

The other thing is that you probably don't want all of the Sakai source code in your Eclipse workspace. There really isn't a need to do that unless you are working on modifying actual Sakai modules. Even then you can just import in the ones you need.

cheers,
Steve