[Building Sakai] Terracotta

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Sep 2 08:42:56 PDT 2011

Greg,

I don't use TC with sakai.. (rather shibboleth) but there still is an
open-source component .. less "frills / support"

http://terracotta.org/downloads/open-source/catalog

http://terracotta.org/downloads/open-source/destination?name=terracotta-3.5.2_1.tar.gz&bucket=tcdistributions&file=terracotta-3.5.2_1.tar.gz

You've always had to have a free account to get their software.
I've always used the tar.gz of TC..

------
thanks
  kevin.foote