[Building Sakai] Terracotta

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iupui.edu
Fri Sep 2 08:34:07 PDT 2011

Still working on trying to get a basic configuration up.  It seems that
Terracotta is now mostly a commercial product after poking around on their
site a bit http://www.terracotta.org .  They seem to have some Open Source
stuff buried somewhere, but I'm unable to find it.  I'm also having a
little trouble locating the 2.6.4 tar.gz file the old documentation is
talking about.  I guess I'm also wondering if this will work with a 2.7
version on Sakai (IU is currently 2.7 based) and if its ok to use the
older 2.6.4 version or should try to find something newer.

Thanks,
Greg