[Building Sakai] Sitestats not reporting on events

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 04:59:04 PDT 2011

We've recently seen SiteStats no longer allowing users to report on
the events that are happening in the site. Attached is a screenshot,
it has a total count of the activity in the site, but doesn't give a
breakdown of the tool/user/date.

Looking in the DB the data is still in the SST_* tables and new rows
are still being added. This is happening for all instances of the
SiteStats tool across our deployment. Anyone seen this before.

We have recently cleared out some SAKAI_EVENT tables, however on our
staging (test) server we didn't see this behaviour and that server is
still showing all the activity data.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services