[Building Sakai] Sitestats not reporting on events

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:02:38 PDT 2011

Hi Matthew,

Clearing the SAKAI_EVENT tables shouldn't have any impact since SiteStats aggregates everything into it's own tables (IIRC). What version are you using? Can you turn up the logs for sitestats to see if there are any issues?

I have seen an issue where Wicket times out after a request that takes longer than 3 minutes (the default) which was affecting Site Stats (although it was the server wide stats which were taking a very long time to run, since rewritten and are now much faster).

cheers,
Steve