[Building Sakai] Moving a site from one Sakai Instance to another

Patrick Coleman patcoleman at me.com
Tue Oct 25 03:35:07 PDT 2011

Hi, I have a Sakai (2.7.2) instance with a site that has some sensitive data
in it. So I decided to created another secure Sakai instance for it. I have
moved all the data over and the second site is running fine.

I now want to delete all the secure data from the first site. If I just
remove(go into Sakai and delete the site) it from the first Sakai instance
will that remove all the data I've entered? I store my data outside the
database. Can I be sure all the files and documents have been removed?

Thanks.

Pat.