[Building Sakai] Moving a site from one Sakai Instance to another

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Oct 25 05:14:59 PDT 2011

No, deleting the site will not delete the resources.  Here is an Axis web
service to delete all resources in one site. If your secure data includes
attachments and user submissions, you may need to go further in your work to
truly purge all data.

--Sam

public String removeAllResourcesFromSite (String sessionid, String siteId) {
    try {
            Session session = establishSession(sessionid);

            String homeCollection =
contentHostingService.getSiteCollection(siteId);
            contentHostingService.removeCollection(homeCollection);
    }
    catch (Exception e) {
        return "error: " + e.getMessage();
    }