[Building Sakai] KNL-273 & LSNBLDR-18

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Oct 4 11:13:05 PDT 2011

Hi Bryan,

Sorry I'd forgotten about this. I remember talking to Sam at the conference
and being positive about these fixes. I had one more addition for a possible
edge case which should be resolved prior to 2.9 release if this was included
which I can document. I agree that it is useful functionality and both
functions should just use the same library. As long as it's committed early
there's no plans to backport another api/interface breaking change back to
past releases (ugh, SAK-18838) I'm good with it. Java with it's default
interface/implementation makes this too easy to break. Dunno how anyone else
feels though about adding it.

-Matthew