[Building Sakai] KNL-273 & LSNBLDR-18

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Oct 4 09:19:57 PDT 2011

Could we get a final vote on KNL-273.  It has been pending for almost
a year now and several institutions have requested this feature.  It's
off by default and there have been measures put in place to prevent
the risk of DOS (as requested).  It was last mentioned in the thread
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2011-September/014100.html
when Lesson Builder added the same functionality to it's trunk code in
LSNBLDR-18.

If it passes, then KNL-273 will need to be added trunk (after the
freeze).  If it doesn't, then LSNBLDR-18 will need to be reverted
since it's the same functionality (especially if LB will be cut for
Sakai 2.9).

I would start the vote, but I don't think I'm allowed to vote on my own jira.

Thanks,
Bryan