[Building Sakai] unsubscribe

Russell, Jon cajrusse at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 15 07:54:00 PST 2011

________________________________
From: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] on behalf of ali jan [sakaicle at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 12:43 AM
To: Steve Swinsburg
Cc: cafe at collab.sakaiproject.org; sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] [WG: Programmer's Cafe] Sessions are active even on logout

Yes! you are right.

But when user logout then in sakai_session table session_active field value should be marked null.

using  that tool I did observation for 5,6 hours, following is detail,

1st hour    = 100 active sessions
2nd hour   = 237 active  sessions
3rd hour    = 395 active  sessions
4th hour    = 613 active  sessions
5th hour    = 849 active  sessions
6th hour    = 1057 active  sessions

observed that active sessions are continuesly increasing, and there is no decrease in it.

Regards.