[Building Sakai] Disagreeing with JIRA Ticket

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Tue Nov 15 08:41:15 PST 2011

What is the process for disagreeing with a JIRA ticket?

I have several instructors who feel that when grading assignments they should be able to select the group in the View dropdown and then apply a grade to just the students in that view, and that makes sense to me too.  When searching JIRA I found the ticket https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15533 which is the contrary and has been fixed.

Should I submit another JIRA ticket to include a local.properties variable so each institution can select their desired behavior or add a comment to the closed ticket?  Or does that variable currently exist?

Currently using rSmart's 2.7.1

Thank you,

Louis Algaze